Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-12 Origin:Site
1. Apply a layer of wax on the surface before using the new package to help prevent dust. The wrap angle is the most susceptible to damage, so apply colorless nail polish to prevent the bag from being scratched and deformed.
2. Don't use the same bag every day. After using it for a while, let it rest for one or two days and take out the built-in object in another bag. Unused bags are loaded with some paper to prevent deformation of the bag, making it durable.
3, when the bag is exposed to sweat or exposed to strong sunlight, it is easy to stain or discolor; therefore, it should be often beaten, expensive bags should always rub oil, wax, and should avoid using shoe polish, which will hurt the bag.
4. When the black spots of the leather bag fall off, first wipe off the peeled oil surface, mix and mix with the wet glue and the super glue for woodworking, and then evenly apply it to the place, and apply the bright wax to restore the new one.
5. Avoid sticky water and moisture.
6. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to store it in a cotton bag. Do not put it in a plastic bag. Because the air inside the plastic bag does not circulate, the leather will be too dry and damaged. It is best to put some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable bag, the old pillowcase is also very suitable.
7, can not be irradiated under strong light, in order to prevent the oil from being dried, resulting in fibrous tissue shrinkage, leather hardening and brittle.
8, can not be placed in strong acid to prevent corrosion.
9. When it is raining on rainy days, dry it in a ventilated place to prevent mildew.
10. If it is not used for a long time, put some paper inside to prevent deformation.
11, the leather bag is very delicate, easy to be scratched.
12. When the leather bag is moldy, dry it with a soft cloth, and then apply a care agent such as Bi Lizhu.
13. Metal maintenance on the leather bag attachment should be wiped with a dry cloth after use. If it is slightly oxidized, try to gently rub the metal object with flour or toothpaste. Painted leather is generally wiped with a soft cloth.
Leather bag (pinyin: pí bāo) refers to a handbag made of leather, which is a daily necessities. The purse is a bag of leather or artificial leather. The leather bags are more expensive, mainly including: money bags, briefcases, book bags, etc.; according to the gender of the user, men's bags and women's bags can be divided. The size of the bag is generally small, mainly for more expensive things.
Special case handling
When a ballpoint mark is drawn on it:
1, with leather care agent to remove
2, can be cleaned with milk
3. Use a soft velvet cloth to rub a little oily face cream, the skin will become soft, and the ballpoint pen scratches will also be removed.
4, can use a clean flannel to wipe some egg whites, not only can remove the stains, but also make the leather surface as bright as before (this can also be used in the maintenance of leather) general leather bags, for example, the previous year The bag, which will be taken out the following year, may have mildew on the surface. At this time, you can use a flannel to rub some eggs to wipe it. This leather bag can be restored!
I often use hand cream, especially Watson's hand cream (because there is liquid paraffin inside), leather shoes and bags, once a week, the skin is not easy to dry, dirty every time there is dirty Wipe it off with a semi-dry flannel. If it can't be wiped off, use an old toothbrush and then air dry. At night, it will be frosted the next morning. Lip balm with paraffin can also be used. There is also a light-colored leather bag. When wearing a denim jacket, don't carry it. I have a leather bag with a half slope, white, and dyed blue when wearing a denim jacket. The bag on the slope is life-long maintenance. I take it. The clerk said that it was dirty to be treated earlier, otherwise the pigment would not be easily removed by the leather. So still pay attention to it. Also, when you don't use it, I usually apply a layer of cream or lipstick first, then fill it up and fill it with a dust bag, which is very comfortable when you use it later. Leather care can be used for many years.
There is also a thick layer of frost on the often wrinkled area, and then wipe off the wipe after a night. Leather bag use and maintenance
1. Keep dry and store in a cool, ventilated place.
2, avoid exposure, fire roasting, washing, sharp objects and contact with chemical solvents.
3, handbags without any waterproof treatment procedures, wet the handbag, please use a soft cloth to dry, to prevent the presence of stains or watermarks to wrinkle the surface. If you use it on rainy days, you should pay special attention.
4. It is not advisable to use shoe polish casually.
5, sanding skin should avoid wet water, should be cleaned with raw rubber and special supplies cleaning, should not use shoe polish.
6. Care should be taken to protect all metal fittings. Oxidation can occur in humid and salty environments. Preserving the leather bag
7. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to store it in the cotton cloth. Do not put it in a plastic bag. Because the air inside the plastic bag does not circulate, the leather will be too dry and damaged. It is best to put some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable bag, the old pillowcase is also very suitable.
8. Leather bags, like shoes, are another type of active substance. The same leather bag is used every day. It is easy to cause the elasticity of the leather to be fatigued. Therefore, like a shoe, several interactions are used. If the bag is accidentally wet, You can use a dry towel to dry the water first, and then stuff some newspapers, magazines and the like in the shade, do not expose it directly under the sun, which will make your beloved bag fade and deform.
Good intentions can also turn into bad things. The same is true for leather maintenance. If you use the rough detergent, powder cleaner or organic cleaning solution incorrectly, it will cause different degrees of damage to the leather. In general, it is enough to use a mild soap solution for daily cleaning and maintenance (use a rag to wet it and then wipe it, do not soak the leather [keyword 3] in water). The leather cleaners found on the market are also very effective and contain lubricants to keep the leather itself soft. Tough dirt may be treated with a mild detergent or require a professional cleaning process.
If the leather is worn out, apply a non-greasy, colorless leather care cream, let it slowly penetrate, and then polish it with a clean soft rag to reproduce the bright luster of the leather and prevent the leather from drying out.
No matter which one you choose, the leather products of the "True Scenery", the above-mentioned leather maintenance secrets, will surely make your heart love to maintain the most beautiful appearance, with you on the road, showing the charm.
Fight against foreign infringement
Even the most beautiful leather products will not be put on the side for people to watch. We use them every day: it’s as simple as putting in daily necessities, and even accompanying us on the journey of the world, so whether it’s leather shoes or leather accessories, Leather bags, travel bags, leather gloves, etc. will wear out. The following are some of the most common examples of how leather can be damaged and how it is handled.
Use a clean sponge dampened with mild soap or white wine, rub the dirt with alcohol, then wipe with water, then let the leather dry naturally. If the stain is stubborn, it may be treated with a detergent solution, but care must be taken to avoid damaging the leather surface.
High temperature and sunshine
Try not to let the leather goods come into contact with the sun or close to any heaters, otherwise the leather will become more and more dry, and the elasticity and softness of the leather will slowly disappear.
Immediately dry the juice with a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, wipe off the juice with a rag and clean warm water, and let the leather dry naturally.
Butter or grease
Wipe off the grease on the surface with a clean rag and let the remaining oil stain slowly penetrate into the leather. Do not use water to smear the grease. Be careful not to touch the oil. Do not touch it with strong acid or alkali. Wipe with a protective oil of the same color. Never get greased, don't touch detergent