Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-25 Origin: Site
First, the leather surface of the shoes, wet with cotton cloth, wring out, wipe!
Second, the mesh surface, the mesh surface is mostly PV mesh surface, you can use the old toothbrush, stained with water, rubbed from the inside out! For example, the mesh surface is in front of the shoe, then it should be oriented by the shoe facing the toe of the shoe Brush! This dirty stuff won't leave too much on the shoes!
Third, all the wipes are finished, remember not to expose directly to the sun, which will make the white shoes yellow!
The correct way is: put the wiped shoes in a cool and ventilated place in your home. If there is a little sunlight in the ventilated place, you can use the scented tissue paper, all wet and flat on the upper (that is Put all the shoes on), so that the white shoes will turn yellow!
Precautions for cleaning mesh sneakers
Do not soak the mesh sports shoes and then brush them, so it is easy to degumming and just open the brush.
2. When drying, be sure to choose a ventilated place. Otherwise, there may be moisture and musty that have not dried. Do not dry in the sun.
3. When cleaning mesh sports shoes, detergent should choose neutral detergent, toothpaste (toothpaste is neutral) or neutral soap. For white mesh sports shoes, you can put a toilet paper on the white shoes to dry, so it is not easy to turn yellow, and it is not good.
Selection of mesh sports shoes
1. Design smart shoes, but don't choose them if you feel uncomfortable while wearing them.
2, do not just buy according to the size of the foot, but also depends on whether the fat and thinness of the shoes fit.
3. When the size of your feet is the largest, go to the store to buy (night or after exercise).
4. Wear ordinary cotton socks when shopping.
5. Make sure that the shoe leaves enough space for your toes to ensure that the longest toe to the top of the shoe has a long thumb joint.
6. When making a decision to purchase, pay attention to the design of the shoes, which will help you choose a pair of shoes that suits both your feet and your sport.
Methods as below:
1. When the shoes are worn dirty, they can be gently scrubbed with water and detergent, then rinsed with water, placed in a cool, ventilated air, and protected from direct sunlight. Do not use heat or open flame to avoid aging, opening, fading and severe deformation. Excessive direct sunlight, the heat of the hair dryer and improper care methods will reduce the service life of the shoes; when washing, it can not be soaked for a long time, the general soaking time should not exceed 20 minutes. Leather shoes should not be soaked in water;
2, most of the raw materials of sports shoes are synthetic polymer materials (mostly polyester nylon mesh and non-woven artificial leather, the sole is made of rubber or rubber foam material), some uppers are leather, so avoid contact with organic Reagents and oils and fats, and at the same time, should not be worn for a long time in a high temperature environment. Generally, the wearing or washing temperature should not exceed 45 degrees Celsius;
3, if stored for a long time, the shoes should be cleaned first, dry and placed in a cool and ventilated place to store, so that the shoes have sufficient time to dry, so as to avoid mildew. Leather shoes are best to hold the paper in the shoe or shoe support to avoid serious deformation. Put the toe down the sole to the wall and dry it at a normal temperature to prevent the water from immersing in the midsole foaming material. (Because the foaming material is not easy to dry, it is recommended not to lay the wet shoes flat.)
4, in order to use the sneakers look more beautiful, please do not use a hard brush or excessive force during the process of wearing or brushing, but also can not use nails or sharps to lick the corners of these printed patterns. After wearing for a period of time, some patterns may have some small cracks on the surface (especially the often tortuous parts), which is normal;
5. In order to achieve a satisfactory wearing effect, please treat the shoes you wear fairly. Remember not to wear regular jogging shoes or walking shoes for strenuous sports such as football.
6, athletes training every day, it is best to prepare more than two pairs of sports shoes, in order to replace every day;
7, athletes or sports enthusiasts should always wear the purchase of sports shoes. In order to extend the life of the shoes, wash as little as possible;
8, nylon mesh cloth and artificial suede on running shoes is relatively easy to maintain, can be washed with a sailor, it is best not to wash with a washing machine or water;
9. Separate the shoes and laces with neutral soap/powder. Take out the insole while washing the shoes, gently scrub with a soft brush, and then rinse off;
It is best to use a toothbrush on the mesh surface. Gently brush with a soft toothbrush and apply soapy water. After brushing, brush the dirt with a toothbrush. Or use a toothpaste and wrap it in white toilet paper.
The net surface should be washed directly in the water to be completely clean and the cloth is the same. But when washing, do not soak, wash it and let it dry as soon as possible. The sneakers are so brushed. It won't break. Don't brush it all.
As for the edge of the shoe, wash it with toothpaste, use a soft brush, and do not use a hard brush. After rinsing with clean water, do not expose it to sunlight and let it dry in a ventilated place. You should not brush it with detergent, it is best to use our detergent for washing dishes and then rinse it with water, then wrap it in toilet paper, put it in a ventilated place, and do not put it in the sun. First of all, don't use toothpaste when cleaning. Many people say that using toothpaste can make white whiter. In fact, this is not a good method because most of the toothpaste is fluorine. Prolonged use is equal to destroying shoes. My aj13 is ruined like this. In the future, remember that the good shoes are dirty, it is best to use the rubber plaque... Then wrap the paper and put it in the ventilated place to dry. Professional: "The bobbin" is like this. My experience is: Wash the faucet with a soft brush. Put the shoe with a soap on the sole and brush the upper and the sole with a brush. Wash the upper and the sole with the brush repeatedly until the water becomes clear. The most important step is to use the dryer to immediately use the dryer. The water inside is clean (or grab the sole with your hand to make it hard, but the effect is not as good as the dryer effect). If you don’t clean the water in time, it will easily cause the upper to yellow and finally dry the shoes, or dry it with a shoe dryer. Dry, you can do it according to my method, your shoes will not change color, because I have been wearing Adi, Nike, etc. for nearly ten years, almost all light or white, never changed color, but most It’s good to wash often, I basically only wear it in a week, so Extend the life of the shoe should be better, I have never worn over a pair of shoes, a small can not wear shoes is a very new feeling, hey, sorry, this is my mother taught me! ! ~~
It is best to use the detergent we use to wash the dishes, then rinse them with water, then wrap them in toilet paper, put them in a ventilated place, and do not put them in the sun.
1. Do not use toothpaste when cleaning. Many people say that using toothpaste can make white whiter. In fact, this is not a good method, because most of the toothpaste is fluorine-containing, and long-term use is equal to destroying shoes.
2. When the shoes are worn dirty, use light water and detergent to gently scrub, then rinse with water, place in a cool, ventilated air, avoid direct sunlight, avoid using heat or open flame to avoid aging, gelation, fading and serious Deformation.
3. Most of the raw materials of sports shoes are synthetic polymer materials, some of which are made of leather, so avoid contact with organic reagents and grease solutions, and it is not suitable for long-term wear in high temperature environment.
4. It is best to use a toothbrush on the mesh surface. Gently brush with a soft toothbrush and apply soapy water. After brushing, brush the dirty water with a toothbrush. Or use a toothpaste and wrap it in white toilet paper.
5. In order to use the sneakers to look more beautiful, please do not use a hard brush or excessive force during the wearing or brushing process, and you should not use the nails or sharps to lick the corners of these printed patterns.
6. If stored for a long time, the shoes should be cleaned first, and then stored in a cool and ventilated place, so that the shoes have sufficient time to dry, so as to avoid mildew. Leather shoes are best to use paper balls or shoe holders. Hold up to avoid serious deformation.